* Suddenly you get fired from your job; they can have their job, #but let no man take your joy.
* The relationship you cherish had suddenly gone sour. He can walk away but not with your joy. And #let no man take your joy.
* Your electricity cable have been disconnected because you are owing. They can have their electricity power, but not the light of your life. Therefore, #let no man take your joy.
* Your marriage failed and not your life. Move on with life, and #let no man take your joy away from you.
* The examination result has just been released and you had a poor performance. There is yet, opportunity for a more intelligent attempt, and so, #let no man or take your joy.
* Its five years after marriage and the kids are not forthcoming. Remember Hannah, Sarah & Elizabeth? #Your joy let no man take.
* The Landlord is threatening eviction. The rent payment is overdue and chances of raising fund is zero. You have overcome difficult situations before and this shall be like one of them, therefore #let no man take your joy.
* You don’t know how or where the next meal would come from? The birds of the air do not toil as mankind do, yet they’ve never gone to bed hungry. Relax, and #let no man take your joy.
* “Husband is scarce”, so they say. For every Adam, there is an Eve. While you wait in faith for your partner, seize the moment and #let no man take your joy.
* This sickness is not unto death regardless of the doctor’s verdict. Man has spoken but not God! I say, #let no man take your joy.
Your joy is the source of your strength, courage, determination and ability to keep moving on in spite of temporal setback or defeat. Therefore, #let no man take your joy.